Before you can invest with Neighborly, you'll need to create an Investment Profile and verify your identity.
This is necessary to enable us to to match you with suitable investment opportunities, comply with federal financial regulations, and protect you from fraud.
You may decide to leave the process and return to it at any time by clicking on the dashboard link, but you must complete each question in order to make investments.
Here’s an overview of what to expect.
- 5-10 minutes to complete the application
- An idea of your investment objectives
- Estimates of your current investments
- Estimates of your household income and expenses
- Your social security number
- A United States I.D.
The application is divided into five sections.